Ray White Queenstown
- Licensed REAA 2008
FIRST TIME TO THE MARKET IN 24 YEARS!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
This lakeside four bedroom, two bathroom home in desirable Kelvin Heights should be at the top of your list to view.
Spectacular views of Lake Wakatipu and the mountains beyond and beachfront reserve right at your backdoor, this is definitely an opportunity not to be missed!
Light and airy with open plan living and two well positioned balconies upstairs, perfect for morning coffee in the sunshine.
With beautiful schist and cedar finishing, this property features well-manicured mature gardens and is very private.
There is no doubt this wonderful property will be sold, so arrange a viewing today!
* Direct access to the walking track and beach.
* Spacious 2 car garage with ample storage and workshop space with internal access.
* Zoned for Remarkables Primary School.
* 4 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms plus a second living space.
* Woodburner for warmth in the colder months.
* Fee simple freehold title.
34 Cedar Drive will be sold at auction on Wednesday 27th July 2016 unless sold prior.
- Openplan Kitchen
- Open-Plan Dining
- Separate Bathrooms
- Separate Lounge/Dining
- Electric Stove
- 2+ Car Garage
- Off-Street Parking
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
See all features
- F/Floor Cover
- Garage Door Opener
- Heated Towel Rail
- Light Fittings
- Cooktop Oven
See all chattels