To help brighten up winter we will pay your power bill for a month plus if that isn’t enough we’re throwing in a ‘mean as’ cake from Raeward Fresh!
Real simple – Enter the draw. We will pick out one lucky winner … under police supervision of course.
Simply fill out the form HERE before 5pm, 8 July 2021 and a winner will be drawn at 10am Friday 9 July 2021.
The winner will be contacted by phone so please make sure you enter the correct details.
Terms & Conditions
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Ray White Queenstown – Wakatipu Realty Group Limited (the promoter) are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants are required to be currently residing in the Queenstown Lakes area.
- Entries are limited to one per household.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification.
- The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- The promoter will have the right to publicly disclose the name of the winner(s).
- The promoter does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Prize money will be paid directly to the power company for the first power invoice received following the announcement date of 9 July 2021.
- Proof of your power bill will be required for payment and payment will be capped at $500NZD.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries Close 5pm, Thursday 8 July 2021.
- The Prize will be drawn at random at 10am, Friday 9 July 2021.